Welcome to LSP Online
LSP Online is sponsored by Tier 2, a division of University Information Technology Services (UITS) Support Center. Our group is dedicated to providing a broad range of advanced-level support and consulting services to Indiana University LSPs, schools, administrative units and campuses.
LSPs (Local Support Providers) are individuals who are authorized and qualified to provide technology support and services within university schools, departments and campuses. LSPs must be registered with UITS in order to access the services provided by Tier 2 including access to reserved software and restricted network/user management tools.
Registration allows UITS and the University IT Policy/Security Office to better serve and support LSPs in their role of providing technical support to their school, department and campuses.
Services offered by Tier 2 include:
- Advanced consulting and support on Windows/Macintosh workstation/server
- Security consulting
- Advanced email and mobility support
- Access to reserved software
- Access to restricted network and user management tools
- Technical training and certification
- Central webmaster services
- For-fee services for on-site server assistance